Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Old Hat
Skyla has this book, Old hat. It is a bernsteins bear book, I think. Anyway, it shows her with an old holey hat and says "Old Hat" She goes into a store with "new hats" and trys on about 30 hats all "too" something, tall, fancy, frilly, or silly. At the end, she sees the perfect hat, the on she came in with. The last page shows her walking out with her origional hat and the caption is, "Old Hat." This is how I felt shopping yesterday. I need new clothes but everything was too big, too small, too tight, too loose, too young, too old, too something. At the end I puton my old jean that the ends are fraying and my sweatshirt that the pocket is literally falling off and looks terrible, but suddenly, it was perfect. Old hat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha, just reading our last few entries...You can tell we all are NOT barbie dolls and high fashion divas. hsahah, 2nd hand stores, ripped clothes, old jeans.... and we LOVE it. :-)
Thank You, Mother...
..Riah
Post a Comment